The big wedding day is coming? You deserve to be the very special lady of the day and look your best. It’s the day you’ve been waiting for all your life.So, you have got the perfect bridal gown and all of the accessories down pat. You have planned for everything from the songs the band would play to the flowers on the tables, and everything in between. Are you certain you are not missing out on anything. Gorgeous skin perhaps? If that’s not on your routine, it better be.
Glowing skin is the bride’s most loved ornament on her wedding day. Here are few tips that will help you create a classy look, making your groom spellbound at the ceremony.
The best tip for any bride is to drink loads and loads of water and keep the stress level minimum. No beauty treatment can work until you don’t drink enough water and try to keep the stress level minimum. Always have a trial hairstyle/makeup session before your wedding.
- Before 2-3 months of your wedding, eat sensibly. Eat food that will enhance your natural beauty and give your skin the healthy glow. Everyday, eat 4-5 oranges or any food that is rich in Vitamin C.
- Before getting out in the sun, do not forget to apply sunscreen and also cover all the exposed part to the sun. It would be great if you can avoid getting out in the sun before 2 months of your wedding day. This will certainly make your skin glowing.
- Daily, cleanse, tone and moisturize your skin. These are the three essential steps for maintaining healthy and beautiful skin. You may also exfoliate your skin once in a week followed by face mask suited to your skin tone. If you can afford going to the beauty salon, then get a facial done once a month. Get your last facial done 6-7 days before your wedding day. Manicure and Pedicure treatments are the one thing you can get away with doing on the day before your wedding. A hand and foot treatment on the day before your wedding will help it stay chip-free and fresh-looking.
- Regular exercise or a brisk walk of 20 minutes can do wonders for your skin. Exercise improves blood circulation and thereby beautifies your skin from within.
- For healthy and shiny hair, do the hot oil massage twice a week. Apply henna to your scalp thrice a month.
- Try to avoid too much of makeup for your wedding. Keep it natural and safe. Make sure that the foundation you apply perfectly matches your skin tone. Do not forget to dab foundation on your hands as well as neck. Use waterproof make up.