The majority of Chino pants for women colored khaki, but in fact comes in a variety of colors. Chino pants are basically twill pants, which is mostly made of cotton. These pants started become trend since there are military pants trend popularized by the U.S. Army, and eventually spread among the fashion lovers in the world. Chino pants for girls were not just employed as a pants, but also coats, vest and even dress.
With these pants, not merely the formal style that you simply can create, but also casual style that you simply can wear on street in the weekends.
Here are some ideas on how to use the Chino pants for spring and summer 2011:
1. For the formal style, mix Chino pants for ladies with shirt or blouse. White shirt or white blouse will be the finest choice when you wish to look more professional with Chino pants.
2. Roll-up your Chino pants to give a typical impression from the other users of Chino pants for ladies.
3. Do not be afraid in combining colors of the pants. Select yellow mustard Chino pants and then mix with a neutral color tops or even a dark color to complement the color of mustard. Instead, wear loose tee fuchia above Chino khaki that you have.
4. Chino pants for women don't have to wear with a formal shirt or blouse. It is possible to wear this Chino pants with a crop-tee stripes, or mix with a tank-top. As a final touch, you can add a skinny belt.
5. If you need more, you can combine Chino pants with a cardigan, coat, giant cape, biker jackets, blazers or even a boyfriend blazer.
6. For accessories, wear a scarf or shawl over your top or a skinny belt over your Chino pants. Strap heels are also an interesting mixture that you simply can wear along with your rolled-up Chino pants. To be unique, you can select ankle boots.
Those are some tips on the how to wear Chino pants for ladies. And it turns out Chino pants not just worn in the course of job interviews. You can wear Chino pants wherever you go.
Image Name:Trend for Summer 2011- Chino Pants for Women