Most of the ladies wear jeans once in a week; it does not mean they should go for a sloppy look. Following are some tips about how to wear jeans to work.
1. Purchase a boyfriend blazer - Before you go for a weekday jeans, think about your office or workplace and what is suitable-if you are a lawyer or banker, you could be restricted to twill trousers
even on a casual day. If your workplace has casual environment then go for a silky jeans with structured blazer. For a stylish look go for a dark denim with black jacket.
2. Embrace Sequins - A bit of change is a fast attire upgrade. If you are adventurous then try an intrepid sequined piece. For a more classic look go for a cropped jacket.
3. Purchase a silk blouse - A nice silk blouse would give your jeans a good feel- go for tops with intricate necklines or pretty patterns. If your workplace is very formal then avoid distressed denim and go for a crisp set of dark-wash jeans.
4. Try a little leather jacket - A leather jacket offers a T-shirt-and-a-jeans look with a sybaritic spin. Avoid heavy motorcycle jackets and go for light, soft, classy colors like grey, black or brown, which will give a good feel with accessories like a pair of good heels and fun bags.
5. Look for a Chic Button-Down - A crisp button-down shirt may give an appropriate look to you at your workplace. For a sleek look, tuck a light-hued blouse into matching skinny jeans or if your workplace is more laid-back, try a patterned version and add bright satchel and boots.